Sunday 14 October 2012

Denim








This denim shirt has become a wardrobe staple for me (Worn as a jacket here, and worn with red pants here). Each day, while browsing through international fashion blogs, photographs and outfit inspirations, I only end up uncovering several new ways of wearing it. Buttoning up the collar infuses a more chic look to the shirt, and the brooches add a kitsch element to the entire attire. But, yes, It's high time I shove this shirt deep inside my closet, and not take it out for several weeks; there's pretty much been an overdose of it.
Also, brooches are the easiest and funkiest way to lift an outfit from 'drab to fab'(as the saying goes). Also, you will always find brooches that match your style and personality, you get jeweled ones, kinky ones, feminine ones, etc, etc. The best place to pick up brooches of every kind is Hill Road in Bandra, the little streets and stalls scattered around the street will never ever disappoint you.


 Grey shorts: Alcott
Suede shoes: Zara
Sunglasses Brooch: It's so ancient, and has been in my drawer for so long, I don't even remember where I picked it up from.
'Love' Brooch pin: Something special (Bandra).


Photography By : Cosmic Religion




9 comments:

  1. Nice post... smart shoes...always wanted that type... n where is that bag from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even i love the versatility of a denim shirt..that brooch is really cute

    Elegance Stylized Blog
    Facebook
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love denim shirts too. btw, the brooches look fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your hair you know :}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone :)

    @Shreeja, the bag is from Accessorize. I've previously featured it here. :)

    http://pink-struck.blogspot.in/2011/06/monsoon.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the overall look and ofcourse the Brooches :)

    Brogue shoes are awesome things. Dunno where to get em' in my city.


    Love
    Tanuja <3
    -------
    http://tanujasethi.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got the exact same shirt :D You make it so versatile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wayfarer Sunglasses! <3

    How to get the perfect corporate closet:

    http://corporategirlscloset.blogspot.in/2012/10/from-work-to-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. MALAVIKA ...... I REALLY LOKE YOUR BLOG ..... ITS AWESOME.... PICTURE ARE BEAUTIFUL... I HAVE NO WORDS TO SAY .......... LOVE YOU DEAR ...

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts on the post..